How To Win At The Casino With Only $20


It’s a common misconception that you need to take a lot of money with you to the casino. This fact alone can put a lot of people off from going. But what if we told you that you could win at the casino with only $20 going in?

The fact of the matter is that you don’t need to spend a small fortune going to the casino. You can go in with a small amount and come out with some pretty neat winnings. Here are our tips on how to do so! 

How To Win At The Casino With Only $20

Choose The Right Casino

You may not think this, but choosing the right casino can make all the difference to whether you win big in the casino. You don’t have to go to a casino in person either, you could instead use a mobile or online casino. 

If you’re working with a small amount of money then your best option is usually to go with an online or mobile casino, but you can also win big in an in person casino if you play your cards right.

Make sure that the casino you choose is reputable too. You don’t want to choose a casino that’s known for ripping off its customers since you’ll find yourself losing that $20 incredibly quickly.

Check out the casino’s reviews online and try to stick to well known casinos. If they have a good reputation they are more likely to be trustworthy.

Choose Games That Have A High Return

Let’s face it, gambling can often be a game of luck. As a result, it’s best that you find a way to optimize your chances when you do get lucky.

The best thing to do is to opt for games that provide the player with a high return. For instance, an RTP of 99% is pretty good for your odds, since it means that the house only has an edge of 1% if you make 100 bets at just $1.

You’d get roughly $99 back which is excellent for you. Avoid games that don’t have a high return since you are far less likely to win.

Do Some Research

It’s also a good idea to make sure that you do your research before you choose a game or a casino to use. Make sure that you take some time to look into the best kinds of casino gambling to get you results.

Familiarize yourself with any betting laws and requirements that you need to be aware of. You can easily find all of this information just from googling it.

How To Win At The Casino With Only $20 (1)

Start With Smaller Wagers

It may not make sense to play a smaller wager when you are trying to win big. How do you get that big money when you’re not betting as much as you could? Well, betting small amounts means that you can actually play more hands overall.

Have some patience and play the small hands and you will be far more likely to actually win. If you play too hard from the offset, then you’ll find yourself making your way out of the casino rather quickly.

Have A Strategy

It’s the same with anything in life – if you’re prepared then you are far more likely to be successful in the long run. It’s especially true when it comes to gambling.

If you go to the casino with a plan and strategy under your belt, you may find yourself winning more often. Have a look at some of the charts and systems for various games to help you to become an expert in them.

For instance, if you’re planning to play blackjack then there are charts that you can look at that will demonstrate when it’s best to make a mood. The same can be said of poker and roulette.

Utilize Your Bonus Options

When you’re looking for a casino to use, it’s a good idea to look at options that provide you with extra benefits like deposit bonuses and welcome bonuses.

This will help to increase the size of your bankroll which will ultimately give you more opportunities to win. Keep an eye out for the offers on the market and you may find yourself winning big much more easily.

Know Your Chances

It’s always a good idea to know what your odds are of winning a certain game so you can make a decision about whether it’s worth your time to play.

For instance, certain games such as blackjack will provide you with around a 50% chance of being victorious if you play it correctly and have a plan in place.

With that being said though there are also simpler games that may make it easier for you to play. Check the odds for all of the games that you are thinking of playing and then choose the right one from there.

Know When To Quit

Nobody wants to lose when they are planning to go to the casino. With that being said, we can’t always be winners. Sometimes things just don’t go the way that we planned for them to go.

With that in mind, it’s always a good idea to make sure that you know your limits. Give yourself a stop loss limit that will tell you how much you are willing to lose before it’s time to quit for the day.

It’s also a good idea to have breaks regularly throughout the casino session in order to ensure that you are pacing yourself and keeping yourself disciplined. It’s so easy to get carried away when you’re in the casino.


It’s definitely possible to win in the casino with just $20 – you just need to play your cards right! Remember these tips the next time that you go to the casino with a small amount of money and you are sure to win some serious cash! 

Richie Thames

Hi, my name is Richie Thames and I have been a software developer for 12 years. I have worked on some of the most popular online slot machine games, including ones you still see in online casinos today. While there is no simple trick to win the jackpot, there is power in learning about your game before playing. With several decades of experience under my belt, I created this website in the hopes of helping newbies on their journey. Please, enjoy my website, and I hope you learn something valuable about the art of gambling. Who knows, maybe you’ll be the next jackpot winner?

Richie Thames Profile Picture